Cape Town, South Africa
HELLO CAPE TOWN
Colorful Cape Town is one of the multiracial cities of the world. It sits on the South Africa’s cape peninsula where the waters of the Atlantic and Indian Ocean converge. Cape Town has endured some of history’s most turbulent water and sets hope to an optimistic future. This is a city that despite its challenges shines as an example of hope, not only to South Africa but to the world.
Things to do in Cape Town-
- Visit the Cape of Good Hope, a beautiful scenic spot of Cape peninsula.
- Boulders Beach is famous for its penguin colonies.
- For adventure sports like Hiking, climbing and biking, Table Mountain is the best place; also you can go to Chapman’s Peak.
- Robben Island – It was used as a Prison in past but now is a museum
- Enjoy the natural beauty of Kirstenbosch National Botanical garden and Table Mountain national park.
- Bo Kaap has some of the Islamic culture displays.
- Visit the beautiful mountain of Lion’s Head.
- Signal hill is a city at the top of a hill and is known as the first place where oil was discovered.
- Castle of Good hope- It is a 17th century castle
- Go to Clifton beach.
- Two oceans aquarium will give to close encounters to aquatic life.
Best shopping spot-
- Victoria and Alfred waterfront
- Cape Quarter Lifestyle Village
- Victoria Wharf Shopping Centre
Best place to eat-
- Chef’s Warehouse and canteen gives you awesome vegetarian options
- The Pot luck club is a hip hop restaurant and a must visit place
- The test kitchen has a beautiful interior and one of the best dining spots.
- Hemalhujis is a stylish Café here.
Cape Town is a symbol of many cultures coming together; there is no city like Cape Town, beautiful and magnificent from everywhere.